Devonshire Arms, Ecclesall Rd, New Lunch Menu!

jamesogt

http://devonshirearms.thebigmenu.co.uk/

The menu can be viewed on the above link!

Any comments on the menu or experiences here happily received.

Currently special effort is being made to support local brewers both flood affected and otherwise. Traditional Pub, serving homecooked food and Local Beer. This week we have Sheffield Breweries Five Rivers and Abbeydale Moonshine as our local selection. If you would like to see any others on Ecclesall Rd drop in and let us know!

We are also now doing Sunday Lunch. All home roast meat and home cooked vegetables (cooked to order not left stewing in hot water!) Parking available and if you book quoting exposed a free starter! Can't do much better than £4.95 for starter and main meal, and it is much better than any carvery I know of where you can pay £7.95 just for a main course.

At the very bottom of Ecclesall Rd, Just past Shell and Opposite the old Wards Brewery.

Call 0114 2722202 or 07855 233390 To book.

What's the garden like? (Might be a silly question but I thought it was just a car park???)

Well it is the carpark really, but if you sit with your back to the cars, all you can see is plants! I think there might be another one at the back aswell, but not certain.

There is a walled beer garden accessed through the pub. With four pub picnic tables hanging baskets and flower tubs. It is very well protected from the elements by its four walls and umbrellas.

I thought there might have been another one - we'll give it a try next time (providing the sun's shining of course!)

cheers

Archived