Eddie Izzard

Originally posted by Dick Dastardly

You forgot the exploding breasts, nomme!!

Totally fantastic. What about the monkeys sending bananas to the pope. God I forgot most of the stuff he talked about last night.

I really did just LOL. I'd forgotten about the monkeys and the pope. 'Stop sending me bananas!'

Oh and the nibblies on the plane and the fork in the leg and the screaming child - 'I don't want to go to Denver'...

Nomme

I really enjoyed myself!

Best line apart from al of it was

"Everything I say is the truth apart from the lies...."

Marvellous! Gonna try and fit that into conversation!

Fire engines chucking cats out

Meeeeeeowwwwww...Meeeeeeowwwwww...Meeeeeeowwwwww...Meeeeeeowwwwww

Who saw me waving my boa! got red feathers everywhere!!!

:thumbsup:

What about the fire horses wanting to go upstairs and play Canasta (is that how u spell it?) - having nailed blocks of wood to their hooves and chewing gum to hold the cards - my favourite that.

Yes Mosher - I liked the 'everything i said is true... apart from the lies' too.

I also likes the 'most racists i've met are much ruder than smokers.....smokers will ask if you mind them smoking then go outside if you say yes, racists don't even ask if you mind - they're just racist...'

Good time, lots of laughter - nice red feather boa Mosher.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Mosherchik

"Everything I say is the truth apart from the lies...."

Absolutely the best line! I even texted that to a friend of mine halfway through!! I'd forgotten the mars at the window routine as well. Very funny! I can only remember some of the topics he covered!

> Space, mars, neanderthals, fire, flies, gregorian chants, greek myths, fire engines, tourists vs terrorists, the koran, vikings, guide dogs, the plague, horse riding, fox hunting, racists, exploding breasts, ... <

Anyone remember any more?! :D

Archived