Concord Park Funday - Sunday 5th Aug - 12 to 4

nsrt_da

I would write this in the Events section but it wont let me! :rant:

This a great opportunity to enjoy the sun (fingers crossed) in one of Sheffields fantastic parks in North Sheffield.

There will be activities for the whole family including:

Organised basketball competition - 3 players per team - need to register b4 12 - bring both white + dark t-shirt

Birds of prey display

Face painting

Bouncy castle, Climbing wall

Irish dancers

Army cadets

Dog training display

Vintage motor cycles

Fire engine

Funfair for small children

Stalls and information

Refreshments and music

The event is free to enter and car parking will be available or you can get there on public transport.

Update to previous post on this event, local cadet group will be assisting on day as stewards, and also doing a display of emergency aid and how to recover a casualty.

event will also have at 12.30 ish a fun dog show, for most annoying bark, 6 hairiest legs ( needs owner to reveal their legs ) most appealing eyes, etc.... all a bit of fun, but does have prizes for dogs to win and cost nothing to enter, just turn up on day to be in it, places are limited to 12 per class.

event also has stalls and information from local housing companies as well as community groups.

This looks like it could be a really good day out if the nice weather hold out.

I think if the weather is nice we will take a nice walk there with our daughter as i live quite near.

beanz

• 2 weeks later...
This was a great day out - and to top it all, my nephew was in the winning team in the basketball comp!!!!!!! Well Done SAM!!!!!!!
Yes I agree I took the kids and the dog it was really good and it was a gorgeous hot day too.

Archived