Norfolk Arms Ringinglow

emanjay

We attended a wedding reception here on saturday and it was fabulous. Can highly recommend it - the venue is stunning. Its recently been totally refurbished. There's a lovely decking area with stunning views of countryside and Sheffield city - the food was excellent and the staff are very friendly and efficient.

My wife and I, impressed with the new look Norfolk Arms, booked our 11th wedding anniversary there. A meal with friends and a night in their nicest bedroom at a cost of £120.

Friends were informed and some of them also booked a room.

Then, less than a week before the Saturday in question, we heard via a third party that the restaurant wouldn't in fact be open. We telephoned to enquire about this and were told that whilst the restaurant would be closed, the management would be able to 'rustle up' some food for us!!

Obviously, a 'rustled up' dinner wasn't what we'd had in mind. Add the fact that we only just found out through the grapevine and that the manager couldn't be bothered to tell us beforehand lead to all of us cancelling our bookings.

Shoddy treatment and a major disappointment.

great location outside seating with views.

Dreadful hotel style bar area and the actual bar is to small for staff to opperate in.

The bar is big? You could fit 5 people behind it no problem! Its hotel style because it is now a hotel, it has deliberately moved away from being a pub as you can tell by the refurb.

My wife and I, impressed with the new look Norfolk Arms, booked our 11th wedding anniversary there. A meal with friends and a night in their nicest bedroom at a cost of £120.

Friends were informed and some of them also booked a room.

Then, less than a week before the Saturday in question, we heard via a third party that the restaurant wouldn't in fact be open. We telephoned to enquire about this and were told that whilst the restaurant would be closed, the management would be able to 'rustle up' some food for us!!

Obviously, a 'rustled up' dinner wasn't what we'd had in mind. Add the fact that we only just found out through the grapevine and that the manager couldn't be bothered to tell us beforehand lead to all of us cancelling our bookings.

Shoddy treatment and a major disappointment.

Hmm.... I'm looking for a venue for a family fuction, and was suitably impressed by the OP's post. Ousetunes experience has now definitely put me off this particular venue.

Hmm.... I'm looking for a venue for a family fuction, and was suitably impressed by the OP's post. Ousetunes experience has now definitely put me off this particular venue.

why not go and make up your own mind.

i doubt you will be disappointed.

Archived