Coalition

blade8885

Originally posted by A_Partridge

All jokes aside, if someone opened a decent club they would make an absolute killing.

ZERO seems to be doing well for itself for this very reason - and it has a weekend D&B allnighter every month (although I'm abit out of touch as the last D&B night I wnet to on a regular basis was NY Sushi when they were still at the Palais (pre Bed days) in the days of Kemistry & Storm etc)

Apart from Zero - there is a lack of decent venues in Sheffield - especially since the bed, the arches & element have all gone in the last year. Not sure how co-operative thr council would be in this current climate of helping a new venue off the ground...

Cooked Fish was the D&B night I liked most but it died a long time ago.

D&B Happenings are going on it's just a case of finding them. Most the good ones are the small ones that aren't advertised.

D&B Arena is back in full swing and .Zero is still doing nights.

Don't forget Tuesday Club as there's plenty going on there!

We'r planning some big outdoor events for the Summer next year so look out for them :D

I generally know most of what's on in the north just from going out to drum and bass here for long enough to know most of the regulars etc. Tuesday club isn't that great for me just cos it's quite early in the week to get mashed and get to work for 8 next day. Even had to miss the valve cos i had a meeting - think i was the most gutted i've ever been!!

this months SvM all nighter looks like a heavy night, its on the 27th and features hype, jmajik, hazard, clipz (wasn't he at roni size...?), frenzic and loads more. 10 quid i think. And at the tuesday club the same week, we got marky and zinc!!!!!!! How was dnbarena at the forum yesterday? didn't want to fork out 7 quid or how ever much it was for a 12.30 finish...

Originally posted by blade8885

this months SvM all nighter looks like a heavy night, its on the 27th and features hype, jmajik, hazard, clipz (wasn't he at roni size...?), frenzic and loads more. 10 quid i think. And at the tuesday club the same week, we got marky and zinc!!!!!!! How was dnbarena at the forum yesterday? didn't want to fork out 7 quid or how ever much it was for a 12.30 finish...

It was fantastic - they had a different layout to Peshay (last month) but like before it attracted a different people and an older crowd. Its my fave night dnb wise at the moment - they've got the perfect balance between low key Sunday vibes and it still being off the hook - kinda like the London scene.

DNBA prices have gone up which is gonna put people off... but it was still rammed last night and luckily I didn't pay. :hihi:

Archived