Do you know the Blackburn family?

Looking for connections to the family of Joseph & Louie BLACKBURN.

Their children were John Joseph, Clara, Mary Ann, Edgar, Cyril, Annie, George, Harry, Elsie, Raymond. All were born between 1899 and 1920 in Sheffield, i think Elsie married a Smith. I am doing my Family tree my Grandfather John Joseph moved to Scunthorpe but i believe the rest all stayed round Sheffield.

Bev

Their children were John Joseph, Clara, Mary Ann, Edgar, Cyril, Annie, George, Harry, Elsie, Raymond. All were born between 1899 and 1920 in Sheffield, i think Elsie married a Smith. I am doing my Family tree my Grandfather John Joseph moved to Scunthorpe but i believe the rest all stayed round Sheffield.

Bev

Iknew a WALTER BLACKBURN if still alive he will be 85 approx; he lived in the Park district , he will be a son of one of the children perhaps. Good Luck Arthur.

Bev

There were Blackburns lived at

Owlerton During and after WW11

Pop T is familiar with this family

There were Blackburns lived at

Owlerton During and after WW11

Pop T is familiar with this family

I know a BLACKBURN family who have done a fair amount of family history. They used to live at Owlthorpe. Do you recognise the names 'Geof and Jean' Deborah, Craig, Jane etc?

I knew a Blackburn family that lived at 844 Penistone Road in the 1940's, 50's & 60's when they demolished the properties for road widening.

The father was James Blackburn a haulage contractor

Is this the family you are looking for?

I do have more details of the family but need to know if this is the correct family.

Happy Days!

Bev

The only members i know anything about is John Joseph. Mary Ann married a Metcalfe, Harry married someone Called Kate who died fairly young and left Harry with a young family. Louie was living in the Coleford road area when she died in 1963. I was hoping that seeing as they were such a big family someone else maybe doing the family tree as well oh well i live in hope

Bev

Bev

There was a family of Blackburns living at Myrtle Springs on the Arbourthorne around the 1960,s

• 11 months later...

Archived