One-day Writing A Novel course

I think I worded that badly. Perhaps I need to go on a writing course! ;)

What I mean is that I do not expect that many people to be interested in the subject of my book. Of course I would like it to be published, and I would like it to be successful, but that is not my overall objective. I'm doing this purely because it is something I have always wanted to do. If it were to be successful, that would just be a bonus.

If I do decide to come along, When is the latest I would need to book up by Daniel?

I need to be able to let the venue know final numbers two weeks before, which in practice means Fri 7th Sept.

I need to guarantee 5 people to be able to run it - no cheques will be banked until then. If I get only 4 who have booked and paid, I will return cheques.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm pleased to say that this course went very well in the end - I got 8 participants, who all enjoyed the day and gave me some very useful evaluations at the end.

I will be running the day again, this time in the S10/S11 area, and probably in mid-to-late November. if you'd be interested please let me know: danielblythe@blueyonder.co.uk

Again a certain number of advance bookings will be necessary before I can guarantee the event.

Archived