The Ocelot Cafe

zeke

Hi Sarah (Hart)

I would really like to speak to you as I believe I am a relative of David Lidgard also.

I have just joined the forum as I have been researching my own family tree and am desperate to speak to you.

I cant send you a pm as i have not made 5 posts yet but if you pm me or email me at mattbell1 @ live .co. uk I would like to give you my mobile number and have a chat.

I think you will be fascinated by what I have to say and I am looking to find out more, I was born on the 25th July 1968 in Sheffield and put up for adoption.

Thanks Sarah and I look forward to hearing from you.

There's a thread on this forum (somewhere) from a girl who I think was a child of David, she was asking all the right questions, I asked her what her hair colour was, but she didn't reply.

The only one I could find was Marcy J but not sure if that is correct but she hasn't been in touch. Thankyou for your help though. Kind Regards Sarah

The only one I could find was Marcy J but not sure if that is correct but she hasn't been in touch. Thankyou for your help though. Kind Regards Sarah

I truly hope that you guys get a result on this, do you know if David was buried or cremated, if it was the former, where was it?

I truly hope that you guys get a result on this, do you know if David was buried or cremated, if it was the former, where was it?

From the library I found notices in The Star that quote: Cremation Wednesday October 4th 1.30pm Hutcliffe Wood Crematorium. I don't know if his ashes were scattered though.

• 2 months later...

Archived