Bonfires In Sheffield (help)

big chief

I think someone has already put this somewhere but it took me ages to find it so I thought I would pop it in the firts screen most people come to:

Does anyone know of any bonfires taking place on Friday Night, preferably in the Crystal Peaks/Killamarsh area or surrounding e.g Eckington????

There's one at the Ridgeway Arms (you can't really miss it, it's enormous!) but if it's anything like last year, it'll be packed up there on Friday.

A bit futher away than the area you mentioned, but the Dusty Miller at Barlborough is having one aswell.

Hi

Funny this because I was wanting to know where in the Beighton/Crystal Peaks area were hosting bonfire/fireworks too...

Any1 know if the Belfry is having one????

Cheers and if you can help me that's great as it needs to be in this area because we don't drive!!!

Hi

I have helped out on a couple of posts today regarding good Bonfores etc, however I am going to be at the otherside of Sheffield this year and won't be going to my local one. So can anyone tell me and alllll my mates who would love to know if there is going to be any Bonfires happening around the Crystal Peaks, Beighton arean. We don't drive so preferably within walking distance from Peaks!

Does the Belfry have one by any chance???

Hope somone can help... cheers!!

Cheers peeps,

Angel girl, The Hawk & Dove is probablythe closest although the Belfry is my local and I have not heard that they are doing anything which is a shame.

May see you and allllll your friends in there some day ;)

Archived