U.S deploys "Killer Robot" in Iraq.

Given the indiscriminate shooting of civilians by US forces to date, I can only wonder at the potential carnage posed by this risk-free (to the US military) killing machine

On the plus side I imagine it doesn't rape civilians......proving there's always a positive side to every situation

Given the indiscriminate shooting of civilians by US forces to date, I can only wonder at the potential carnage posed by this risk-free (to the US military) killing machine

On the plus side I imagine it doesn't rape civilians......proving there's always a positive side to every situation

God, more anti-American clap trap!

The US and UK troops try their utmost to limit causalities, but when your enemy place themselves in among the very population you are trying to protect its very hard, no near on impossible to prevent civilian casualties. The fact is the majority of people killed in Iraq are killed by their own people not the (UK and US) troops.

Tarring all troops with descriptions such as "indiscriminate shooting of civilians" plays right into the insurgents hands. They want you to think this. They put themselves in to homes and places where the civilian population is dense so if they are attacked lots of innocent people will be killed, creating anger and resentment against the troops. This has been used to great effect in places like Palestine. Why don’t these militant groups stay out of the populated areas they are supposed to be fighting for, like in the movies? Because they use the population as human shields!

Oh and the rape charge thing. Well they where found guilty and have been handed sentences over 100 years a piece. So life, Justice has been served, al-be-it US justice. The atrocities carried out by insurgents is much MUCH worse!

The actions of a few idiots does not mean the whole of the army population is at fault, in the same way the actions of the insurgents does not mean all Iraqis are brutal murderers!