Gay Pride in Sheffield?

I watched the same program. I didn't see shagging in the street!

Watch it again...someone happily receiving head outside one of the clubs in the street...I’m not about to lie about something that everyone could have watched.

I agree, perhaps this is something we should look at getting off the ground? They sometimes have ambassadors or reps in big organisations who can serve as a point of contact for people experiencing probs in the workplace. I don't know if the union rep covers this area. It would be a start for the students to have something though. And a gay night at HUBS???

Yeh i agree. Didn't the HUBS have a gay night called 'Moist'? It was midweek tho so a bit pointless.

I reckon if we can gage interest the Enterprise centre will through some money at it!

Pm me if you like and i'll give you my email addy.

Watch it again...someone happily receiving head outside one of the clubs in the street...I’m not about to lie about something that everyone could have watched.

Ok, maybe i missed that bit while ironing my work clothes. Maybe you should watch things like Street Crime UK and Booze Britain. ALL the Straights on their get their bits out in public!!!!

Notice i say ALL (not so fair when the tables are turned is it?)

yeah Doncaster is hosting a Pride event - Sunday 19th August from 12 noon to 6pm. Live performances on a large stage in the Market area featuring dancers, drag, singers etc etc.... No Parade though.

Sheffield were trying to stage a Pride but failed for some reason to make it happen.

More info on the Doncaster Pride available on the safe in south yorkshire website

Ok, maybe i missed that bit while ironing my work clothes. Maybe you should watch things like Street Crime UK and Booze Britain. ALL the Straights on their get their bits out in public!!!!

Notice i say ALL (not so fair when the tables are turned is it?)

what have you never heard of gay criminals

http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail_ektid41296.asp

i didn't want this to turn into a slagging match, all i want to do is fight my corner as most of the comments seem to be directed to the minority group i belong to.

So whay do you feel the need to turn it in to a slanging match see above post :rolleyes:

Anyway, i'm off to bed soon, i'm not staying up to read crap. All i can say is we are here we will continue to shout as long as there is discrimination from the likes of you lot. All i can say is i hope my generation of people are as accepting as they have been. But like i say gays are here and there will probably be more coming out as we grow up so i'm afraid it's time to accept we are here and we do what we do.

Anyway, i'm off to bed soon, i'm not staying up to read crap. All i can say is we are here we will continue to shout as long as there is discrimination from the likes of you lot. All i can say is i hope my generation of people are as accepting as they have been. But like i say gays are here and there will probably be more coming out as we grow up so i'm afraid it's time to accept we are here and we do what we do.

Whos discriminating?

We are only stating our opinions, you may not like it but unfortunatly thats debate.

Archived