Gay Pride in Sheffield?

Can you expand? Do you mean people like the BNP walking the streets telling immigrants to go home etc?

no not telling immigrants to go home

there's a little march around the centre where the basic message is 'look we are here, we are proud to be here and take us as we are'. Then basically it's a goods excuse for a **** up and to raise people's awareness. It's fun for all

you wont be having sex or whatever in the high street will you :roll:

no not telling immigrants to go home

there's a little march around the centre where the basic message is 'look we are here, we are proud to be here and take us as we are'. Then basically it's a goods excuse for a **** up and to raise people's awareness. It's fun for all

you wont be having sex or whatever in the high street will you :roll:

No don't be stupid. Why would anyone do that? Well like i say can you expand on your previous comment?

like you said

:D

And how is that in any way comparable to the BNP?

Basically all that would happen on Gay Pride is there's a little march around the centre where the basic message is 'look we are here, we are proud to be here and take us as we are'. Then basically it's a goods excuse for a **** up and to raise people's awareness. It's fun for all sexualities and everybody gets involved, it shows how diverse places are that people can be together and the public are accepting.

We will see.

but ''gay'' people are accepted into society and have been for years so why the need to parade?? why do you need to celebrate your sexuality? do ''hetrosexual'' people go round holding banners saying '' look at me i'm straight lets all celebrate'' why is that there has to be that need to be accepted when you already are?

these are genuine questions by the way, i am not being condiscending in anyway at all!

but ''gay'' people are accepted into society and have been for years so why the need to parade?? why do you need to celebrate your sexuality? do ''hetrosexual'' people go round holding banners saying '' look at me i'm straight lets all celebrate'' why is that there has to be that need to be accepted when you already are?

these are genuine questions by the way, i am not being condiscending in anyway at all!

but so true

Archived