Dore and Totley High School

Remm

[Hi Remm, otherwise KAtie Lilian Russell!!! Found you at last after 37 yeasr.it is MAGGIE simin AND i HAVE RETRNED TO SHEFFIELD AFTER 37 YEARS, IN 2003(SEE MY THREE OTHER MESSGES AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS THERE ALSO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

i SEE THAT YOU POsTED THIS IN 2007, WELL HERE'S HOPING YOU MIGHT SEE THIS NOw!

[Hi Remm, here IS MAggie Smkin but I realise that I have foud you 7 years after you poasted this message! I am back(2003) from the Souith abd live just outsdie Sheffield..see my othr posts, and I hope you are still registered.I have been trying to locate you for son ong..hope you will see this

Maggie

Maggie Simkin again! I was a Dore & Totley pupil 1961-65.Still in regular touch with old friends Pat Ward, Heather Wolstenholme and Rosemary Lightfoot.( we all were the year below Barlow twins) Does anyone know whereabouts/contact details of Hilary Somerton? I am mostly trying to locate Katie (Katherine) (Kath/Remm on here) Russell who was my best friend til she left the school before I did but we kept in contact until just before I married in London, in 1975.I then went abroad and we lost touch.Tried hard to find you, you arent on not on friends reunited.If anyone on this website has contact details for her outside here I would be so gratfeul and thrilled if you would contact me 01433-630662, as I have not seen her for 37 years- am currently simply thrilled to know she put a message about me on this website(that I only found out about two days ago) but sadly it was in 2007.I still go to reunions and there is one next month but they are very small affairs now.I came back north from London and then Herts. in 2003 and live just outside Sheffield....thrilled to be home,even more thrilled if I could locate you Kath even if you are still down in London!

Maggie

Archived