Straight men - have you ever had a gay experience?

Why do we even have to be Bi, Homo, Hetero... why can't someone just be sexual.

I can't remember who, but I have read an article/interview with a man who described himself as sexual. Gender just wasn't an issue. It was about emotions, compatability, chemistry, beauty in any person.

To those of you who can't see how a straight person can have a 'gay' encounter, what about women, who can frequently appreciate another woman's beauty/great legs/fab hair etc, but don't feel attracted to her. Or girls who kiss their best mate (often because it turns lads on?). Where is the line that makes them straight or bi?

In all seriousness if you are seeing people of the opposite sex as sexually attractive after 6/10/whatever pints, then you are not straight.

quite and since a person tends to lose their inhibitions when in drink that would show that they have latent gay tendencies but hide them when sober

strait men don't have gay experiences:loopy:
nope and once you have had one you have proved you are at least bisexual if not gay, OP is therefore bisexual and always will be regardless of whether he ever does it again or not, michael portillo springs to mind here

Halibut might be having regrets about starting this thread now :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I doubt it. Halibut seems to have a habit of dropping in one or two comments then disappearing from the post.

I would be interested in his response to some of the comments made.

ok, so if a gay person spent 20 years in a straight relationship and then came out, would they be gay or bi? personally i think they'd be gay, despite having a history (and maybe even children) in straight relationships. the converse to that is that like halibut, i think that having dabbled doesn't make you bi... to be bi, surely you have to have an ongoing interest in both genders? personally i'm straight, but have *ahem* danced provocatively *ahem* with female friends in the past, entirely because of the male attention that you get from it. does squeezing a mate's breasts make me bi? no, of course not.

ok, so if a gay person spent 20 years in a straight relationship and then came out, would they be gay or bi? personally i think they'd be gay, despite having a history (and maybe even children) in straight relationships. the converse to that is that like halibut, i think that having dabbled doesn't make you bi... to be bi, surely you have to have an ongoing interest in both genders? personally i'm straight, but have *ahem* danced provocatively *ahem* with female friends in the past, entirely because of the male attention that you get from it. does squeezing a mate's breasts make me bi? no, of course not.
halibut said he had a sexual experience with a man, i dont think what you describe is a sexual experience

halibut said he had a sexual experience with a man, i dont think what you describe is a sexual experience

in what way do you define 'sexual experience' then? in what way is squeezing someone's boobies not one? i didn't get my kicks from it, but that doesn't mean i wasn't partaking of a sexual experience, even if it was for display purposes only.

i would say that a sexual experience is something to get kicks from but doing what you describe is just done for a laugh same as a bloke might grab another one by the nuts. doing it to get aroused or to arouse someone sexually through physical contact is different matter altogether, we have to ask Halibut for his definition of sexual experience tho.

Archived