Straight men - have you ever had a gay experience?

i've been propositioned by gay gentleman, he also asked my wife at the time if i swung both ways. i declined on both cases, we still remained close friends even after.

in my humble opinion you are 1 of 3 - you're gay ,straight or bi. if you try bi and then become one of the other it doesn't stop you still being bi. it just means you aren't a practicising bi.a catholics always a catholic whether they go to church or not.

i've been propositioned by gay gentleman, he also asked my wife at the time if i swung both ways. i declined on both cases, we still remained close friends even after.

in my humble opinion you are 1 of 3 - you're gay ,straight or bi. if you try bi and then become one of the other it doesn't stop you still being bi. it just means you aren't a practicising bi.a catholics always a catholic whether they go to church or not.

unless that catholic has converted to a different faith (or none at all) in which case - they aren't catholic anymore.

unless that catholic has converted to a different faith (or none at all) in which case - they aren't catholic anymore.

but do they stop thinking like a catholic?

if you eat chocolate but then decide to stop eating it, does that mean you don't like chocolate.

but do they stop thinking like a catholic?

if you eat chocolate but then decide to stop eating it, does that mean you don't like chocolate.

no, but it would make you an ex-chocoholic, not a current chocoholic, unless you were actively looking for more chocolate, which halibut is not.

granted though, perhaps there is no such thing as an ex-catholic. i suspect that deserves a whole thread of its own, though.

A few people have said the mere thought of a gay experience is 'cringe worthy' makes their 'stomach turn' or is 'repulsive'. You have very week stomachs for such macho straight men lol ;)

I used the term "cringe worthy" but I'm not a macho straight man :suspect:

Pod

hope i havent offended you, i was only kidding, sorry.

Guess people can't help it if that's the way they feel.

No of course you haven't offended me :) I'm a woman but I was saying i would expect that straight men would find the idea of a gay experience cringe worthy. If they don't IMO they have Bi or Gay tendencies.

Pod

No of course you haven't offended me :) I'm a woman but I was saying i would expect that straight men would find the idea of a gay experience cringe worthy. If they don't IMO they have Bi or Gay tendencies.

Pod

yes, it flies in the face of natural instinct. Whereas with two birds getting it on is still natural for the bloke to have a gander and judge which is the best 'un to get it on with, and thus expand the tribe.

Archived