Spandau Ballet tribute band on Radio Sheffield this morning!

Did anyone tune into Howard Pressmans radio show this morning at 9am? Well if you did that was me from the Spandau Ballet tribute band called Highly Strung. It would be good to see some of you guys at the Sheffield City 'Memorial' Hall on Thursday 20th October.

Hope to see you there and let me know you're from the Sheffield forum! Cheers guys!

Did anyone tune into Howard Pressmans radio show this morning at 9am? Well if you did that was me from the Spandau Ballet tribute band called Highly Strung. It would be good to see some of you guys at the Sheffield City 'Memorial' Hall on Thursday 20th October.

Hope to see you there and let me know you're from the Sheffield forum! Cheers guys!

Yeah, your good too. Heard you before somewhere but can't think where it was, Not a lover of 80s tribute bands myself as I hate 80s music but you are good at what you do, good luck at the memorial hall in October.

Yeah, your good too. Heard you before somewhere but can't think where it was, Not a lover of 80s tribute bands myself as I hate 80s music but you are good at what you do, good luck at the memorial hall in October.

Cheers Paul, much appreciated mate!

Archived