Boxing classes?

does anyone know of any decent classes for boxing or kick boxing or something similiar?? i want a proper class, not the ones you get at gyms by a lady who does the spinning classes, aerobics and step aswell. i want a fully trained experienced instructor that know what they are on about. also a place that accepts beginners. any ideas??

Originally posted by markichamp

double 6 club in Woodseats is nice place to start. Every mon, wed, fri from 5ish. Nice people fantastic trainers. Few females train there. Pop in and have a look.

what do they teach there, and whereabouts at woodseats?

cheers

Originally posted by ANVIL

what do they teach there, and whereabouts at woodseats?

cheers

Hi there, its a boxing class. Young and old and as competative as you like it to be. The double six club is on the junction of chesterfield road and woodseats road, the building that looks like an old church hall. Nice nu ring, and bags etc. Really friendly trainers.

I was told good things abut the Wicker Camp for Thai Boxing up in Newcastle

It was one of the places I was told to look out for when I moved down. Apparently there are some v-good, hard fighters from there.

Do any of you know if they hold competitions in Sheff??? If so where and when??? I wouldn’t mind seeing a good Thai fight

Dave

http://www.moifa.20m.com

Archived