What's The Worst Date You've Ever Been On?

Earlier this year, some builder got my number, only to give it to his mate. He suggested we go to, wait for it........Meadowhall, window shopping! What a joke, very romantic, besides it's a well known fact that when Rachael shops, RACHAEL BUYS. Oh yeah, I declined his oh so not very generous offer of a date! Oh well,pleanty more fish in the sea, I'm just going off to get my rod, he he !

He might have been tryijng too hard.

As a bloke, going traipsing looking at stuff in meadowhell is my idea of absolute hell. Maybe he thought that was what all women like doing, and..well... he might have thought he was being magnanimous (sp?)

Went out with this girl wanted to get pregnant asap wasn't bothered who the father was. Touch and barge pole came to mind also she stank like an ash tray. Suprisingly made the date at my divorce party:gag:

Went out with this girl wanted to get pregnant asap wasn't bothered who the father was. Touch and barge pole came to mind also she stank like an ash tray. Suprisingly made the date at my divorce party:gag:
That reminds me of a girl I met at my divorce party earlier this year.

Talk about bunny boiler :loopy:

A few years ago a bloke took me to a gig in London, he was great but then Bon Jovi appeared out of the shadows and whisked me off into the night, I couldn't really turn him down could I? I never saw the date again, but Bon Jovi flew me home in his private helicopter and then kept pestering me to see me again and again and he got on my nerves - he even wrote a stupid song called 'Always' about me, so I dumped him.

A few years ago a bloke took me to a gig in London, he was great but then Bon Jovi appeared out of the shadows and whisked me off into the night, I couldn't really turn him down could I? I never saw the date again, but Bon Jovi flew me home in his private helicopter and then kept pestering me to see me again and again and he got on my nerves - he even wrote a stupid song called 'Always' about me, so I dumped him.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Maybe one day fate will lead you back into the arms of your original date?

Archived