LISTED - What a Dump!

BruciesBabe

Being 30 myself, It didn't inspire me at all. I would far prefer a nice bar that had decent background music - funky soul kinda thing, that had a good wine, champagne, real beer (not stella and fosters!) and cocktail list.

Bar staff that knew what they were doing would be a bonus too!

Apart from Ivory and All Bar One, I don't think that this kind of place exists in Sheffield and its sorely missed.

Not been in Listed yet,and doubt I will as from outside it looks a right dump, they haven't even stained/varnished the door FFS, there's no sign and all you can see is expandable foam above the door as you walk in, so god know's what it's like inside.

At the end of the day, if you going to open a bar and ask for your clientle to dress to impress then do it right or don't bother at all and leave it to the chains, I just hope the other "Independant" bar up the road Jocosa make a better go of it, but I doubt it.

As BruciesBabe says I'm in my 30's also and want the same things from a bar as she does, but apart from All Bar One and Ivory, Sheffield is like a desert.

£47.55. :o;)

Is price the only thing you look at when choosing a drinking venue Peter? :P

I was thinking that as well, personally id rather pay a bit more for a beer and be somewhere nice.

I reckon it just needs to find its feet, not many bars open up to immediate success. If its another place to choose from in town then great, choice never hurt anyone.

Archived