Police harass me For filming them at work

hey authority is there to be questioned and challenged! its what stops the government doing as they please..

I absolutely agree Preacher. The problem is however that many people fail to do it in the right manner. Some of the greatest people who lived like Ghandi, Martin Luther King challenged 'authority' but again, they did it in a pacafistic fashion. I don't think someone stood on their front garden being obnoxious towards two young coppers falls into it though.

Perhaps you’d like to explain why anybody but a criminal would object to measures intended to apprehend or convict criminals.

Because we've seen countless times before that the police actively abuse their powers in order to secure arrests. Who cares if they're guilty of anything eh?

I’m fascinated.

You mean fascistinated surely ;)

Because we've seen countless times before that the police actively abuse their powers in order to secure arrests. Who cares if they're guilty of anything eh?
Countless times? I don't know one case of an innocent man being plucked off the street and arrested for a crime he didnt commit. Oh, there are many who get off a charge and claim they were innocent, but 'not proven' isn't the same as 'not guilty'.

Archived