Police harass me For filming them at work

Chip, shoulder,

Camera, arse,

Pillock, soft,

nutter, dodgy.

I have the right to post random words from my own home.

I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm not a mason. I'm not a masonist and can prove it 'cos some of my friends are masons. :D

Chip, shoulder,

Camera, arse,

Pillock, soft,

nutter, dodgy.

I have the right to post random words from my own home.

I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm not a mason. I'm not a masonist and can prove it 'cos some of my friends are masons. :D

One of your better ones, that upinwath, although I'd contend that the smiley at the end detracts from it's impact somewhat.

The point of documentary filmmaking is to pass on a balanced (im ignoring Michael Moore here) and well researched argument. Which presents both sides of a predetermined argument, youre arguing that the country is becoming a Police State. The only way you have shown this argument is by deliberately going out of your way to antagonise the Police. If you're really wanting to be taken seriously then try to get statements that contradict your point of view then go about disproving these without resorting to guerilla tactics.

Some interesting points here. These are actually clips of many I have that I am putting together for a documentary on the police state. I have interviewed many people on both sides of the fence, as it were, but I suppose it does look a bit one sided here.

Be interesting to see some of your films mate, perhaps I could learn a few pointers from you in how things should be done?

It is easier to shoot the messenger than the message!:gag:

I've seen him post on other forums Im a member at. He is a complete plank.

Oh really, what forums are those then?

Archived