Police harass me For filming them at work

Personally, I will neither be reading, nor posting on this thread after this final remark.

He obviously feeds on controversy. Like a child, any attention is better than none, and whilst we are debating his mental issues, he is getting ALL the attention. Frankly I will leave him to his delusions of grandeur.

Goodluck in making a decent clip, one can only live in hope LOL

Angi

And the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2007 is ..................Tsssssshhhhh....Darren Polla for his successful bringing together of Left, Right, Centre and the Insane of Sheffield Forum.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

shouldnt that be the Richard Cranium award? :hihi:

Hi Tony,

Ahem!

Sorry mate but I've took some flack myself here.

You've been asked this question a few times now, but I'll perservere... why were you filming the Police going about their normal business ? What business is it of yours?

I believe it is in the public interest to film the police. My tax pays their wages, as does yours. They are like politiions, public servants.

No-one should be unanswereble.

I have them catching criminals and wife beaters too and I am on their side, as you will see when I post the footage. I film the firemen putting fires out, street fights and allsorts

I just like to film humanity.

Why not just concentrate on Cuppa soups, Aston Villa, Racing Pigeons and Potnoodles instead of ******* me off with your pseudo-Guerilla media twatishness.

"Yeah, You're a copper - I bet you think you're really important don'tcha!"

"Well actually I uphold the law and ensure that order is maintained. I make the streets safe for civillians and help those in distress"

"Facist! How dare you help people - You ****ing Nazi!

"Sorry Sir, I thought that by doing my job I was ensuring he safety of our fellow citizens?"

"No - You're an evil *******"

"Eh?"

Wooooooooooooooohoo! Just **** off, eat faeces, knock one out with broken glass in your hand - I'm not bothered which. You occupy the same social space as lepers, diseased anuses and scrofulous scrotums.

if you notice i said i had friends, i didnt like who they became and stopped knocking about with them.

and im not saying every police officer takes drugs but it is rife within the police force.

and most police courteous and polite, have you ever come into contact with any?

Would you like a splash of vinegar on the humungous chip on your shoulder. :hihi:

Archived