Police harass me For filming them at work

i agree but you seem to be a lefty with a right on attitude small town wannabe working class hero

yep you will fit in well with melthebell and bago and the like you will be calling all of us bigots and bulling us with your right on attitude if we dont agree with you

sorry if i seem a little harsh but thats how i see it

Nah, just showing empathy with two rozzers on a vid. Criticise me for bullying when you see it, don't presume automatically that I will.

well since it says welcome at the thought you may ave figured it was to the OP

K, apologies - just left me a little confused as you'd quoted me. ;)

i agree but you seem to be a lefty with a right on attitude small town wannabe working class hero

yep you will fit in well with melthebell and bago and the like you will be calling all of us bigots and bulling us with your right on attitude if we dont agree with you

sorry if i seem a little harsh but thats how i see it

welcome :D

1: i aint right on, im just anti racist / antifacist

2: i loled at that video and agree, it was the police that first noticed somebody filming them and took offence ...i dont think it IS an offence to film em tbh, not sure but i presume it isnt

The police must be aware that it's not an offence to film them, they have professional news crews filming them every other day whenever something interesting is happening.

Getting a bit carried away with their own sense of power maybe...

The police must be aware that it's not an offence to film them, they have professional news crews filming them every other day whenever something interesting is happening.

These two quite obviously weren't. Why bother calling superiors for clarification? It's quite obvious when you watch it that they realised they'd made a mistake.

i suppose you could class the filming in a similar manner to a receipt, having had police lie to me in the past and not even bother to process my statement (which could have prevented some poor bloke having his stomach slashed open) i will watch this thread closely.

These two quite obviously weren't. Why bother calling superiors for clarification? It's quite obvious when you watch it that they realised they'd made a mistake.

it looked like niether of em had a clue when they originally went over to the filmer

Archived