Police harass me For filming them at work

Why not just concentrate on Cuppa soups, Aston Villa, Racing Pigeons and Potnoodles instead of ******* me off with your pseudo-Guerilla media twatishness.

"Yeah, You're a copper - I bet you think you're really important don'tcha!"

"Well actually I uphold the law and ensure that order is maintained. I make the streets safe for civillians and help those in distress"

"Facist! How dare you help people - You ****ing Nazi!

"Sorry Sir, I thought that by doing my job I was ensuring he safety of our fellow citizens?"

"No - You're an evil *******"

"Eh?"

Wooooooooooooooohoo! Just **** off, eat faeces, knock one out with broken glass in your hand - I'm not bothered which. You occupy the same social space as lepers, diseased anuses and scrofulous scrotums.

Mr Vesta, that is quite outstanding. :hihi:

Why not just concentrate on Cuppa soups, Aston Villa, Racing Pigeons and Potnoodles instead of ******* me off with your pseudo-Guerilla media twatishness.

"Well actually I uphold the law and ensure that order is maintained. I make the streets safe for civillians and help those in distress"

"Sorry Sir, I thought that by doing my job I was ensuring he safety of our fellow citizens?"

"Eh?"

Wooooooooooooooohoo! Just **** off, eat faeces, knock one out with broken glass in your hand - I'm not bothered which. You occupy the same social space as lepers, diseased anuses and scrofulous scrotums.

DOES THAT MEAN YOU DONT AGREE WITH HIM?:D

It seems to me that it just winds them up as it would anyone.

You don't see them wound up over being filmed in millions of cop shows and google/youtube vids.

Is it because there's something not quite right with this country anymore and a facist state is really creaping its way into our lives and many people refuse to see the dangers of it.

The trap is always oh so subtle in the begining. The stepping stones. Just one step at a time. Don't want to scare the public over the government taking our liberties away, not just yet. But if we do it slowly they will get used to the heat and not jump out of the pan.

When it gets so hot the sheeple can't take it any longer it will be too late for escape. The lid has come down on the pan and every one is trapped inside.

This is what happened when communist Russia and China was created. This is what happened when the Nazi party where voted in by the German people in free elections. Trust us. We are here for your own good. We will protect you. But to do this we need to create these laws and rules. Don't worry, we know what we are doing, trust us. Oh look, the Polish terrorists don't like our freedoms, they want to destroy the german way of live. But we will protect you. Just sign this paper, trust us...

History repeats...

Don't take my word for it, look into it and do your own thinking.

"Eh?"

Your analogy of my vid is outstanding...

...'now where's that chocolatte medal?'

Just **** off, eat faeces, knock one out with broken glass in your hand - I'm not bothered which.

You must be talking from personal experience.

You occupy the same social space as lepers, diseased anuses and scrofulous scrotums.

This is really debatible material you're firing at me. Hold on, let me get a junior dictionary to help me out, it's been quite awhile since I read anything that intellegent.

You don't see them wound up over being filmed in millions of cop shows and google/youtube vids.

Is it because there's something not quite right with this country anymore and a facist state is really creaping its way into our lives and many people refuse to see the dangers of it.

The trap is always oh so subtle in the begining. The stepping stones. Just one step at a time. Don't want to scare the public over the government taking our liberties away, not just yet. But if we do it slowly they will get used to the heat and not jump out of the pan.

When it gets so hot the sheeple can't take it any longer it will be too late for escape. The lid has come down on the pan and every one is trapped inside.

This is what happened when communist Russia and China was created. This is what happened when the Nazi party where voted in by the German people in free elections. Trust us. We are here for your own good. We will protect you. But to do this we need to create these laws and rules. Don't worry, we know what we are doing, trust us. Oh look, the Polish terrorists don't like our freedoms, they want to destroy the german way of live. But we will protect you. Just sign this paper, trust us...

History repeats...

Don't take my word for it, look into it and do your own thinking.

Your analogy of my vid is outstanding...

...'now where's that chocolatte medal?'

You must be talking from personal experience.

This is really debatible material you're firing at me. Hold on, let me get a junior dictionary to help me out, it's been quite awhile since I read anything that intellegent.

Ithink you should change the last line from:-

it's been quite awhile since I read anything that intelligent

to

it's been quite awhile since I read anything intelligent

oh and by the way Mr editor iv corrected your spelling

Ithink you should change the last line from:-

it's been quite awhile since I read anything that intelligent

to

it's been quite awhile since I read anything intelligent

oh and by the way Mr editor iv corrected your spelling

He could also try spelling intelligent correctly. :hihi:

I can assure you that the junior dictionary is not required. None of your argument's stand up, your protestrations fall short and your explanations are not worthy of furtherance.

My advice is to retire to the airing cupboard where the voices can't touch you. - It's complete pony whichever way you look at it. Glaswegians on Stella have made more sense.

Why not stop trying to **** off police and actually use your habitual nosiness for the power of good. Then you'll see results. Surely it's better to be standing inside the tent ******* out than standing outside the tent ******* in?

I can assure you that the junior dictionary is not required. None of your argument's stand up, your protestrations fall short and your explanations are not worthy of furtherance.

My advice is to retire to the airing cupboard where the voices can't touch you. - It's complete pony whichever way you look at it. Glaswegians on Stella have made more sense.

Why not stop trying to **** off police and actually use your habitual nosiness for the power of good. Then you'll see results. Surely it's better to be standing inside the tent ******* out than standing outside the tent ******* in?

Or in other words he's a *******. :hihi:

Darren, or do you prefer Daz? Have you ever kissed a girl.

Not yet but I plan to do so one day. I hear the experience is quite envigorating. It is a long term fantasy of mine to kiss a girl. You are quite the mind reader little_m.

Surely it's better to be standing inside the tent ******* out than standing outside the tent ******* in?

A moment of clarity eh, how many people did you get together to think that one up?

Archived