Reincarnation is now illegal in China

Well, I am living in China right now and I believe in re-incarnation and have never been persecuted or prosecuted or anything like that.

In my previous life, I was a portly, middle-aged slob from Sheffield who loved beer and smoked like a trooper. In my new life, I'm a port...............well, anyway, I've gone off re-incarnation for the time being ; can't go into any more detail as the pubs are opening up.

I wonder what the poor soul did to be reincarnated as a double-snouted freak-pooch. :huh:

trolled on SF?

the P in Joe P stands for Potter you know

he has a nimbus 2000

disclaimer - some or all of the above maybe lies

Sorry guys, copied the wrong link. I'd had a couple glasses of wine.

Cheers getto_sniper for posting the right link.

Do you mean as them being reborn in the future, aka reincarnation?

Indeed. We are all infinate consciousness, even those that don't believe. We all have far more power in our minds than we think.

It's just a matter on how informed we are on things. Most post people disbelieve because they lack the information on which to base an informrmed oppinion.

It's just a another part of the Chinese government's campaign to wipe out Tibetans & their traditions.

But why. They are wiping those poor people out and burning their books. What don't the chinese government want the world to know about Buddism?

It's genocide. The british government still do buisness with them and the USA too.

The mind boggles!:huh:

I might come back in the next life as that two headed dog, just my luck!

trolled on SF?

the P in Joe P stands for Potter you know

he has a nimbus 2000

disclaimer - some or all of the above maybe lies

PMSL! Walking on the wild side there mate. You know what the admins are like about having the yellow stuff extracted! :lol:

Hiya all! I'd like to introduce myself. :mad:

I'm the alter-ego of Dr. Shoeshine ("Henry") Jekyll......just call me Mr. Shoeshine ("Edward") Hyde.

I've been around since 1886. I was "outed" by a twonk writer called Robert Louis Stevenson....when he went into remission under therapy to rid him of a "Jim Hawkins" obsession and a lunatic search for treasure on a non-existant island in Hispaniola!

So......if you're feeling 'ard Jim Lad, 'ave a go anytime........:mad:

Archived