Jinnah Pakastani Restaurant Ecclesfield.

surfinjim

Fantastic on the inside as well. Glass waterfall behind the bar is mighty impressive.

Popadoms, pakora,bhajis for starters together with Kasmeri Lamb Chops! WOW!WOW!WOW! One of the best things I've ever had.

Buffet style main curries, and the 2 I tried where both spot on. A guy at our table tried a prawn curry which he said was the best he'd ever had, and also some really nice veggie dishes.

Can't comment on prices as no menu's about to have a look at with it being opening night.

I will certainly be booking in the near future once the initial furore has died down.

Jim

Fantastic on the inside as well. Glass waterfall behind the bar is mighty impressive.

Popadoms, pakora,bhajis for starters together with Kasmeri Lamb Chops! WOW!WOW!WOW! One of the best things I've ever had.

Buffet style main curries, and the 2 I tried where both spot on. A guy at our table tried a prawn curry which he said was the best he'd ever had, and also some really nice veggie dishes.

Can't comment on prices as no menu's about to have a look at with it being opening night.

I will certainly be booking in the near future once the initial furore has died down.

Jim

Sounds great, I will be there as soon as possible. Thanks for the info.

Well if it's anything like their restaurant near Malton it will be spot on. Found something on the net that said the Malton one had been voted in the top 30 of speciality Asian Cuisine restaurants in Britain. (100 items on the menu at the Malton one)

It opened on Monday to the general public so I'm going for a pre birthday meal with friends on Thursday Night. Honest opinions posted on Friday morning. :thumbsup:

Archived