Jinnah Pakastani Restaurant Ecclesfield.

surfinjim

In a way I wish I didn't try it, because now it's too easy for me to get one every night!

Glad it worked out allright for you Gaz, and now you seem to be hooked....

I'm just the same. Went there the first week, had a take-away when I got back off hols, went again last week and planning to go again this week. I'm not a spicey food fan and normally have a passanda or a korma. Here they've got lots of mild dishes to try. Can't comment on the spicey stuff. I'll leave that to others. Oh-oh, taste buds starting again.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Buffet is £10.95,

went there today,

Starters are served at your table,

Rice + Nan is brought to your table but the main dishes are buffet.

No dessert unfortunatley.

Annoying things were that there wasn't a selection of rice or salad like buffets normally have.

Food was good and staff were excellent

If they had a better selection of rice/salad and included desserts in the price then I would be 100% happy, only complaint is I thought it was a little bit expensive for what it was.

Oh yes.. also the buffet is not great for veggies, but then again no chinese/indian buffet ive ever been to ever has a good veggie selection.. normally one or two dishes. the a la carte menu is better for picky people or veggies like myself :-)

Archived