Sunday training runs

This sounds good, i did the sheff half marathon last year and entered it again this year but my training partner is now a dad so has less time so i miss out because i have crap will power. Where will you be meeting this week? I need to get some long runs in ASAP!

this weeks run Sunday 16th March from Hillsborough Park at the car park on the junction of Parkside Rd. Run starts at 10.30 am , particularly aimed at those who are training for the Sheffield half marathon, 9-10 minute miling, about an hour and a half.Really good turnouts,much easier to run with others come and try it or come down Tuesday at 6pm Don valley,we had 44 people this week so you won`t be lonely.

Would love to join everyone one the next run-I'm free at the weekend. However I'm usure of my current fitness level for running more than 5 miles, and think I've left it too late to train for the half-marathon. Would it be better to join the group when I am sure? Wouldn't want to lag behind and cause anyone else to slow down, or get lost somewhere alone in the Sheffield wilderness. :)

Any advice welcome.:)

Archived