Sunday training runs

will keep posting runs on Forum ,this Sunday 19 th july10.30am at Graves Park Pavilion at the junction of Derbyshire Lane/ Hemsworth rd.Easy Run in park,on grass and paths.pace 9-10 minutes a mile,anything from 3 miles 1 lap up to 9 miles 3 laps.Come along join in ,for as little as you like.Good training for the Great Yorkshire Run.At the park ask for Dave or Nick

Hiya mate, 30yr old wondering if i can still do what i did afew years ago. would like some details about your running club. been running a couple of times recently in my locale (walkley) but think i'd be better motivated with a club and that pace sounds about right to start with

Hi Aaron,

Sheffield Running Club meets at Don Valley Stadium on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6pm. Tuesday sessions are an hour(ish) run, with different groups running differing paces, the slower group being 9/10 min miles. Thursday sessions are usually speed sessions, with varying formats.

We also meet on Sunday mornings for a long steady run, various locations around the city, Rivelin, Loxely, Graves Park, Wortley.

Why not come down on a Tuesday or Thursday, we meet at the end of the indoor straight, ask for Nick or Dave?

Archived