Late Bars

stoatboy

As like many people who read this forum, I am now no longer the wild teenager I once was but not yet having to worry about ear hair. Now, my arguement is why aren't there more late pubs/bars in Sheffield where you can have a drink without being deafened. Am I alone in this view?

I agree that Trippets is ok but I want a normal pub like a Walkabout to stay open later and cater for my near middleaged needs.

See? the old system of the police turning a blind eye to lock-ins worked far better. 'Guests' had to keep the noise down and the resultant spillage of customers into the street had to take place quietly or they would lose their 'facility'. Perfect all round.

I agree about lock ins but I was kind of hoping that I wouldnt have to walk out into surburbia to find one. I do feel that walking becomes increasingly difficult as the night goes along, I prefer the stumbling method.

Never thought about the Harley I just thought it was full of Football idiots but I shall give it a try.

Cheers

Archived