Sheffield Forum Chat Room

only because most of us know each other from the chat room, actually the first 2 times i ever went in i was ignored mostly, people having their own convos around me, in the end i FORCED my way in :D

known in there ever since

this is very true and is also the best way imo.

I must say that I do enjoy going into the SF chatroom in the evenings, and it's always pleasent and everyone has a good natter. There's usually about 8 or 9 people in there.

My question is....Why isn't it so popular? With god knows how may thousand members, only 8 or 9 enter the chat room?

Don't get me wrong, 8 or 9 is as much as I can keep up with conversation wise, as I'm not the worlds quickest typist (I started this thread at half 6 this morning), but just wondered.

Ive just tried to get in after reading this thread:huh: my screen kept jumping up and down, wouldnt load up properly, couldnt find anywhere to type?

When it goes wrong for me it does it big style:confused:

Ive just tried to get in after reading this thread:huh: my screen kept jumping up and down, wouldnt load up properly, couldnt find anywhere to type?

That'll be melthebell....he gets over excited when someone new appears in there. :hihi:

thats cos its java

try using a different browser, firefox or opera, i use flock browser

I m a newish user to the chat room , and can honestly say i ve only been met with friendliness . I welcome newbies , although if you re in mid convo with someone it may appear that you re ignoring them , but I try to include them in .If anyone wants a chat i m in usually after 10 pm.