Sheffield Forum Chat Room

ive down loaded java but nowts happend

pk, your computer (to parody the Car Showroom owner on the Fast Show) is like a beautiful woman! Talk to it tenderly, stroke and reassure it of your eternal love and affection.....give it a reassuring squeeze and a slurp of Corvoisier Brandy in a crystal glass.

If that doesn't get you into the SF Chat Room, hit the bl**dy thing with a baseball bat and go to bed early! :hihi:

which browser you use IE or firefox??

and you can view your java settings in start/control panel/java

plus if youve updated java try rebooting before using the chat

dont start getting techcnical mel i was still grunting when i was 15

I can`t cope with the pace of things in there. Everyone is lovely(and not cliqu`e like i thought) but i really can`t handle all the different conversations going on, plus i can only type slow, by the time i`ve answered someone they`ve gone home, made a cup of tea and gone to bed!

:)

I can`t cope with the pace of things in there. Everyone is lovely(and not cliqu`e like i thought) but i really can`t handle all the different conversations going on, plus i can only type slow, by the time i`ve answered someone they`ve gone home, made a cup of tea and gone to bed!

:)

tch, practice makes perfect :P