Sheffield Forum Chat Room

I used to pop in chat all the time, but have since kept away and have only popped in on the odd occasion. It used to be far more popular, but a certain group of people made it a very unpleasant place to be and I guess that most of the forummers have kept away for that reason. I agree though, if there were more people in chat then the it would be almost impossible to keep up with the pace of one conversation, let alone 2 or more.

The decline could also be due to the decline in use of the forum generally. It seems a lot quieter these days.

What Chat Room???

---------- Post added 04-06-2015 at 00:23 ----------

I see no chat room link!

---------- Post added 04-06-2015 at 00:25 ----------

It no longer exists.

"Welcome" it used to say as you entered, and as others did too.

Ah thanks. I think it would be cool to bring it back.

The chat room was removed a very long time ago. I remember it being there once upon a time, but I never actually used it, and I never saw anyone else use it. So I suppose it was deemed a bit pointless, especially with the likes of other chat room proliferation elsewhere on the net and the explosion of social media.