Strongheart at The Boardwalk?

loopylass

I used to see them regularly at the Pheasant Inn at Sheffield Lane Top, but that was back in the early 90's. I really enjoyed going with my mates, as they used to produce some good stuff then, but I don't know what they are like now. I remember the drummer, Bobby Arechiga, used to do some stunning drum solos.If they are as good now as back then, I'm sure you would enjoy it

I used to see them regularly at the Pheasant Inn at Sheffield Lane Top, but that was back in the early 90's. I really enjoyed going with my mates, as they used to produce some good stuff then, but I don't know what they are like now. I remember the drummer, Bobby Arechiga, used to do some stunning drum solos.If they are as good now as back then, I'm sure you would enjoy it

Hey thanks for your reply. Is funny I live a minute away from The Pheasant. Small world eh! Me thinks I will definitly go see them now :)

Archived