Ghost Sightings in South Yorkshire

Hello

I currently run Rotherham-ghosts website and have done for over 2 years, during this time it's got bigger and bigger with more people visiting every day.

I'm now looking for more information to upload and was wondering if anyone had any information they would like to share with our site visitors.

Main things we are looking for is Local haunting reports, stories or even your photo's.

If you have any of these, please email them to through to sightings@Rotherham-ghosts.com or visit the website and use the submission form.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Rich.

Along with any replies you receive on this thread, there's a shed load of information in here if you can spend a week trawling through it.

I'm sure you've browsed the thread before, but like your site, it's expanded considerably since your last visit.

The site's looking good, btw. ;)

Hi, Rich.

Along with any replies you receive on this thread, there's a shed load of information in here if you can spend a week trawling through it.

I'm sure you've browsed the thread before, but like your site, it's expanded considerably since your last visit.

The site's looking good, btw. ;)

Thanks Ant, hope you're OK! I think I'll be a bit busy with this for a while now! :D

Its not in South Yorkshire, but going back to Marston Moor might be a good idea :) you might find out who was walking down that grass lane while we was sat on the floor :roll: that was weird
Yes that was a very strange experience I must say! I still to this day can't explain that.:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

If you are interested in the paranormal and like to read we have A SIGNED COPY OF MICHAEL J.HALLOWELL'S BOOK "ALES & SPIRITS"

THE HAUNTED PUBS & INNS OF SOUTH TYNESIDE to give away for free.

we would also like to see any of your original paranormal pictures or video's to add to the Submitted Pictures and video section to add to the site also any ghostly or UFO experience you have encountered

HERE IS HOW TO ENTER

Go to our website http://www.haunted-realm.com/ and go to competition

PLEASE don't forget to sign our guest book

Thankyou

Kirsty and Jon

Archived