End of the Lescar as we know it.

Merry_Legs

So, anyone been tonight who can report what its like now ?

It's different but the same.

The layout is same but the place is very wooden now i.e. floors, walls, tables; the seating outside has def been improved. Lighting seemed low in places, and the back room is sort of done out as a homage to the comedy club with spot lights.

For some reason there was a couple of bouncers outfront: one massive bloke and his sidekick.

All the prices seem to have gone up between 50p and a £1 but THey do now have Erdinger and a better selection all round.

It's different but the same.

The layout is same but the place is very wooden now i.e. floors, walls, tables; the seating outside has def been improved. Lighting seemed low in places, and the back room is sort of done out as a homage to the comedy club with spot lights.

For some reason there was a couple of bouncers outfront: one massive bloke and his sidekick.

All the prices seem to have gone up between 50p and a £1 but THey do now have Erdinger and a better selection all round.

We went for a quick drink about 5ish yesterday and all the doors were locked? There was a big sign outside saying open to the public wednesday 28th but we couldnt get in:huh:. I take it the opening hours have changed?

Not changed much apart from a lick 'o paint and a trip to ikea for furnishings. The one thing that hasn't changed and was very disapointing was the usual very slow service. I was served by the girl in the grey top and I only ordered 3 drinks, yet it took her 2-3 minutes to pour the first one, and then she had to ask me again after every drink what I had ordered as she couldn't remember. Shocking.

Also there are a number of candles on the bar, myself and another mate got burned when handing over the money for the drinks. Thankfully it was only my skin and not the money that was burned! probably not the best idea in the world.

max and paddy on the door

fishfinger sandwiches with lime on the menu, at around a fiver!

essentially could have been a 60 minute makeover job.

oh and the juke box has gone! which just makes me come over alll withnail.

Along with the dart board and pool table! From a distance I thought it was Laurel & Hardy on the door. I really hope it goes under.

Archived