A 'disorder' that involves 'opening and shutting' of doors!!!

I kid you not, I'm serious. :shocked::|

Is there some sort of syndrome or disorder that makes people open and shut doors constantly?:hihi:

I posted a while ago in a noisy neigbours thread, about my neigbour below me contantly slamming doors, but in recent days whilst I've been at home most of the time, I've noticed that he is just opening and then shutting doors... all day!! :loopy::loopy:

I woke at noon today to the sound of him opening and shutting it, and he did it from noon until 4pm when I left for work. (he averaged about 1 door shut/slam per minute), and then when I returned home from work at 2am, he's at it again???!!

(I've not been at the sauce btw):hihi:

Obsessive compulsive disorder. Complain to the environmental health if the noise annoys you at night.

Agreed . I used to know someone that had it . I told him but he denied it and told me to ( in his words )F**k off .

He used to line all his allen keys up at work perfectly . Everything on his bench was perfectly straight and the dusbin lid always had to face bang straight up the aisle where he was working . I used to twist the lid all the time just to annoy him :)

I had a neighbour like that too. Years of him slamming the doors at all hours, I've not heard him for a while though. Bad luck for you though Ash, it's not a pleasant thing to live with.

I think I have it but Im not sure. On my desk all my dvds, cd and wires have to be perfectly straight. When I load the dish washer everything has to be aligned etc

do you think bad things will happen if you don't do what you do ?

I kid you not, I'm serious. :shocked::|

Is there some sort of syndrome or disorder that makes people open and shut doors constantly?:hihi:

I posted a while ago in a noisy neigbours thread, about my neigbour below me contantly slamming doors, but in recent days whilst I've been at home most of the time, I've noticed that he is just opening and then shutting doors... all day!! :loopy::loopy:

I woke at noon today to the sound of him opening and shutting it, and he did it from noon until 4pm when I left for work. (he averaged about 1 door shut/slam per minute), and then when I returned home from work at 2am, he's at it again???!!

(I've not been at the sauce btw):hihi:

Classic OCD by the sound of it

StarSparkle

Archived