A 'disorder' that involves 'opening and shutting' of doors!!!

Poor ickle Lamb. He must be suffering from one of societies' 'syndromes'............ I have a cure.............invite him round to yours............trap his head between the door and the floor................shut the door on him and then say ' Fancy a Paracetamol ? '
rubber cosh,s trapping heads in doors my,my, cloudy bay i think theres a touch of the amazonian about you :o

Poor ickle Lamb. He must be suffering from one of societies' 'syndromes'............ I have a cure.............invite him round to yours............trap his head between the door and the floor................shut the door on him and then say ' Fancy a Paracetamol ? '

I like your way of thinking.

My usual reasonably calm personality is being tested. He's at it again now. :help:

Here is another one of his annoying habits. Hammering the wall, with ... well a hammer, I assume...:hihi:

The reason I've added this post? I've just stuck my mic to the floor and recorded 3 minutes of what I have listened to for the last 3 hours!

EDIT2 here it is, you have to start it at 40 seconds, this was recorded from my bedroom Nice way to wake up in the morning.:loopy::gag:

Archived