What's happened to Banus?!

Miss_S_83

Think they've been letting in a hip hop type crowd the last few months - white people are not allowed in there anymore during the week so it seems so the doormen said - so its probably something to do with crime or drugs ... you get that crowd in and you end up it going the same way as Niche, Vibe, that pub in bramall lane whats its name, etc

Think they've been letting in a hip hop type crowd the last few months - white people are not allowed in there anymore during the week so it seems so the doormen said - so its probably something to do with crime or drugs ... you get that crowd in and you end up it going the same way as Niche, Vibe, that pub in bramall lane whats its name, etc

Should I presume it's shut down then? Not that I am in any way upset as I last went in Banus about 2 years ago and hated it but just being nosey. Incidentally I ended up in Vibe after vowing not to go again after a bad experience, had a good night- the club is very clean and nice looking, didn't see any trouble myself last night- I know it goes off though but had a good night misen.

You need to re-address that mate. Its a niche / crowd down there so you get black and white. If the doorman said that to you then why did you not use your loaf and have him for discrimination. What is a hip hop crowd. The biggest selling music world wide seems to appeal to all audiences considering black people make up a small percentage!!!!! EXPLAIN

• 2 years later...
You need to re-address that mate. Its a niche / crowd down there so you get black and white. If the doorman said that to you then why did you not use your loaf and have him for discrimination. What is a hip hop crowd. The biggest selling music world wide seems to appeal to all audiences considering black people make up a small percentage!!!!! EXPLAIN

well said mate u took the words outta ma head and mouth there:)

Archived