CBT for depression...

Strongly recommend it - it'll change your outlook on life and completely turn things around; as far as I'm concerned it's so revolutionary that it makes therapeutic counselling models seem like driving a horse and cart.

I've heard from another forumer that it was great for her, i'm paying to go private for the sessions, can't wait a bleeding year! First one is tomorrow and not a day too soon.

I've heard from another forumer that it was great for her, i'm paying to go private for the sessions, can't wait a bleeding year! First one is tomorrow and not a day too soon.

Thats great! ( not the waiting list) haha:D cant believe its gone up to a year!! just shows how popular this form of treatment has become. Good luck with it, can be emotional as you have to dig deep and can disturb some heavy emotional baggage you may not even realise you have, dont give up though, results are soooo worth it mate!

I suffered severe depression for a good few years and also had bad anger problem, today I was told at work "I always know how to turn negative things into positive" wow! how good did I feel. :D Total turn around for me!!!

Strongly recommend it - it'll change your outlook on life and completely turn things around; as far as I'm concerned it's so revolutionary that it makes therapeutic counselling models seem like driving a horse and cart.

It did andco, I would never have believed it, but I owe my contentment and new way life to NLP. I swear by it.

One of the really great benefits of NLP techniques is that it is entirely feasible to work through what is ostensibly some of the most painful emotional baggage with the absolute minimum of pain and actually enjoy the process of getting there. In my book that has to be real value for money.

One of the really great benefits of NLP techniques is that it is entirely feasible to work through what is ostensibly some of the most painful emotional baggage with the absolute minimum of pain and actually enjoy the process of getting there. In my book that has to be real value for money.

I was lucky enough to have treatment provided by GP surgery. But I deffo would have paid private if I had too!:)

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but just in case anyone stumbles across it and needs support I practice CBT through hypnosis, it's extremely effective and rapid in helping people feel 'more back together and stronger' (clients words not mine!)

I also use NLP which is very advantageous in getting to the heart of when and where a problem started and 'shifting' it so it's not as strong or impacting on day to day living or the mind anymore.

This all happens within around 6 sessions - using hypnotherapy really is so effective.

I am qualified, regulated, in regular supervision and most importantly am friendly and approachable! My job is to help you be the person you want to be...anything else i'll help you rapidly and effectively move away from.

Please have a look around my site for more information.

http://www.hypnotherapyinsheffield.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/hypnotherapyinsheffield

Warmest wishes,

Shauna

Archived