Does any one know a good restaurant?

matiz

hi iam looking to take my elderly parents out for a meal next week can any one recommend a decent place dosnt matter if it is a indian restraunt as long as their do some english food for parents:hihi: must have disable parking or parking outside restraunt any advice would be welcomed thanks:|

bridge inn at ford ,,,tops

so did you book somewhere?

hi yes we have decided to try almeer indian restaraunt also do english dishes its in attercliffe. thanks for letting me know about damhouse will try to go there next time does sound very nice just dad not very well to travel to far at the moment :)

I love the Thyme Cafe at Broomhill but they don't take bookings, you have to just show up and take your chances. Adds the element of risk and excitement to a night out though! The food is always fabulous I think.

I love the Thyme Cafe at Broomhill but they don't take bookings, you have to just show up and take your chances. Adds the element of risk and excitement to a night out though! The food is always fabulous I think.

I too like the Thyme Cafe!! It's a very nice place and the food is gr8....

Archived