Sheffield's Gay Zone

nightingale

well i am going to the crown, but on saturday.................haul ass and support!

I like your last 4 words, highly unlikely from some people on this thread, they wish to moan and complain.

Anyway I went last night, its in a ideal location as well, only 4 mins walk from there to Affinity.

Had the same kind of atmosphere as Lions Lair, the place needs more publicity though, but has potential.

Not at all dear, but having to listen to talentless drunks making a racket isn't my idea of a good night.

Ooooh I dont know I think I make a nice racket ;-)

I would imagine yes there are quite a lot of famous people on the sheffield gay zone scene since its quite a small scene and everyone knows everyone ....

Anyway I went last night, its in a ideal location as well, only 4 mins walk from there to Affinity.

Had the same kind of atmosphere as Lions Lair

...Most of us can do it in 2 minutes...

You're right about the atmosphere being like in Lions lair.

I was in there briefly, and had a great time, before going onto les Femmes at Xes; I was giving out info about SHOUT, the Gay Mens' Sexual Health Service.

Also really good that its near the police station; encouraging for persnal safety late at night...

Ooooh I must check it out - maybe tonight ! It will just take me 2 mins to roll down the hill from affinity to see it ;-) Will they be needing any Karaoke singers?

I hear they want their windows intact dear :P:P:P

If you go down there, not literaly though, text me and will join you. I am about to get ready. :banana:

Archived