Anyone here go to SubDub?

boutiquechoc

Used to go all the time when i lived in Leeds - a spiritual experience in dub to say the least.

Gets far to busy - but when its almost over and they all get their camo on and its just bass worship - mate i've never heard anything like it before/since

Used to go all the time when i lived in Leeds - a spiritual experience in dub to say the least.

Gets far to busy - but when its almost over and they all get their camo on and its just bass worship - mate i've never heard anything like it before/since

Have to agree, the dnb room gets too busy!! Ihave to say it is the best sound systems ever!!! That's how music should sound lol, Joe90: don't suppose you were there when Goldie played: it was excellent!!!!

I haven't been for a couple of years now i think the last time i was at the West Indian Centre in Leeds was for a night called Transmission (same system but dnb).

@ Boutique - do you go to any dub nights in Sheff?

Transmission is in the other room, subdub is the dub room. Fab night!

pm'd you.....do you go on dnba?

Archived