What's happening to 'Bed' nightclub on London Road?

Dan_F

i thought it was because they got an offer they couldn't refuse for the land? either way its gone now.

it wasn't always busy on a saturday and sometimes when it was the white room was the place to be. i recall knee deep emptying the main room while the white room was jam packed of people grooving to some funk, soul, disco and rare groove. talented lads in that white room.

lets also not forget the what a legendary night layed was on a tuesday and the wednesday nights were choice as well

The 'White Room' for me was the place to be!

I went their quite a lot from late 2002 to the end, but I can't recall a BAD night down at 'Bed.'

The only bad night for me was when they wouldn't let me in cos of my t shirt, so, I caught a black cab back home (round trip cost me bout £15) as they said they would let me in once I got back. AND they DID!

Wasn't Security's falt - they didn't mind my t shirt (rasta smokin a spliff), it was some Gatecrasher event @ Bed and this guy with a clipboard who used to appear for those kind of events was bein too important.

On another subject, can anyone tell me the dance track with the lyrics: "Come On Make A Fool Of Me" - which is not ,I don't think, the title of the track. Should know really - very embarrassed!:blush:

On another subject, can anyone tell me the dance track with the lyrics: "Come On Make A Fool Of Me" - which is not ,I don't think, the title of the track. Should know really - very embarrassed!:blush:
are you sure you're not getting confused with joey ***** - make a move on me?!

• 4 weeks later...

:( MAY YOU ALWAYS REST IN PEACE, "Bed" :(

THANX FOR A LOAD A GREAT TIMEZ

Sheffield just isn't the same anymore!

Went down Sheffield last Friday night, but where has everyone gone?

Division Street and Devonshire Srtreet used to be rammed full of clubbers going here there and everywhere. Where were the Police - used to be loadz everywhere! But no more because they have ruined it, I say.

FEZ CLUB - no more (became "THE ROOM" now connected with "VIBE")

NICHE - raided

BED - closed

MATRIX BAR - not the same

Is just me or is SHEFFIELD not as gud anymore?

If you know of gud timez IN SHEFFIELD, RIGHT NOW let us know, cos I don't know of 'em.

Surely, there's betta places to go than DQ!

Is just me or is SHEFFIELD not as gud anymore?

If you know of gud timez IN SHEFFIELD, RIGHT NOW let us know, cos I don't know of 'em.

Surely, there's betta places to go than DQ!

Get yaself to Club Shhh/VOID, Plug when Twisted is on or DQs on a Friday, they have some wicked nights there. Aint all doom and gloom......

Archived