What's happening to 'Bed' nightclub on London Road?

Dan_F

• 1 month later...

Lived in sheff all my life, but in leeds @uni at the mo, heard a lil rumour about Bed being bought to be refurbished and opened as a new club this week?

has this rumour got any truth in it? or is again another rubbish rumour made up by people like myself who have such fond memories of bed days? or alternativly maybe it was made up to cheer up and give Kebabish and the R&R bar some hope????

Originally posted by sergeantb

Lived in sheff all my life, but in leeds @uni at the mo, heard a lil rumour about Bed being bought to be refurbished and opened as a new club this week?

has this rumour got any truth in it? or is again another rubbish rumour made up by people like myself who have such fond memories of bed days? or alternativly maybe it was made up to cheer up and give Kebabish and the R&R bar some hope????

it's sounds to me like someone's got their wires crossed. the fez is re-opening as the room with the licensee/general manager from bed.

Bed is looking very sorry for itself at the moment. Signs are all off and it's locked and shut. Paint is flaking, although there is sometimes a light on upstairs inside. I would think it was quite a few weeks from being useable. And is currently in the corner of a massive building site, would have thought it's future would be delayed until progress there.

Archived