What Cool Bars/Clubs happening this Friday night??

Bboy

DQ's down on the other side of Dev green but Matt's got you covered on that one, good place though, always top music. Tequila's my little shameless plug, a small cocktail bar playing old soul and funk tunes which means we get quite a relaxed and mixed crowd. Considering it's on West St it's a little haven from rampant groups of young kids wanting RnB and blue WKD. :roll:

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions..We will def check some of these places out and i have a nice little list of places to go.. There's nothing wrong with a little shameless plug..especially when it sounds cool. where is Tequila's as we all love old soul and funk.. is this the type of music played on Friday..? as we'll come in for a drink or two.. We are staying at the top of West St..

P.s where about is it on West St?? Thanks again for info..

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions..We will def check some of these places out and i have a nice little list of places to go.. There's nothing wrong with a little shameless plug..especially when it sounds cool. where is Tequila's as we all love old soul and funk.. is this the type of music played on Friday..? as we'll come in for a drink or two.. We are staying at the top of West St..

P.s where about is it on West St?? Thanks again for info..

Tequila's on West St kinda in the middle of it, near the big crossroads, down from the tram stop. I do Saturdays but my esteemed colleague Dimitri Soul will be in on Friday laying down the soul.

Runaway Girl each and every time!!

Tonight There will be a nice mix of: Reggae, Funk, Motown, Oldskool Hip Hop and then later on a bit of liquid DnB & Ragga Jungle it's free entry and DJ's on the night include:

Mr:Mr (Endless Promotions)

DJ Autograff (Dub Central Resident)

DJ Platts (Afterdark)

+ Guests

Should be a banger get yourself downs Drink Promos include a feree bottle of wine for every table of four or more also selected lagers are £1.50

:D

Archived