Story: 'Lust at first sight.'

mikomi

the link requires authorisation.

It works for me. You need to be a member of the writers' group, with a username and password, to access it though :) .

It works for me. You need to be a member of the writers' group, with a username and password, to access it though :) .

It would be nice to be able to read it even if we ar'nt allowed to post there. I've missed out on a couple of things I would have like to have read.

What do you think admin, can the plebs have a peek please ?

It would be nice to be able to read it even if we ar'nt allowed to post there. I've missed out on a couple of things I would have like to have read.

What do you think admin, can the plebs have a peek please ?

The "sticky" threads on the front page of the Group explain why we do things this way on the Writing Group, upinwath.

We expect password holders to be actively engaged within the Group. This involves submitting their own contributions, offering critiques, and giving help and advice to other members when requested to do so by the contributor.

If you feel you would like to join the Group and take a full part within it, please send me a PM. :)

Archived