Mj's Karaoke Draught Drinks + Whats your favourite song to sing??

gypsytom

Just to let everybody know we have installed more draught beverages, Fosters Lager and John Smiths Smooth. As well as these we also sell:

Castlemaine XXXX

Becks Vier

Stella Artois

Boddingtons Bitter

And my Favourite Devils Ice which is very naughty!!!

We had another good night last night the becks was flowing quite nicely into my glass again!!!

May have to come and sample this "devils ice"

And as for my favourite song to sing - im sure that your dj's know the answer to that one !!!

Yup! Brotherhood of Man...got it! :hihi:

Dont think you can hide in La Chambre from us!? I'll drag you out and make you sing in just a towel if I have to ;)

**OOPS!! Didnt realise CR was logged in, its Splodge! Who else would hunt ya down like that?

Yup! Brotherhood of Man...got it! :hihi:

Dont think you can hide in La Chambre from us!? I'll drag you out and make you sing in just a towel if I have to ;)

**OOPS!! Didnt realise CR was logged in, its Splodge! Who else would hunt ya down like that?

Well, it would be interesting.....I was gonna sing "call girls" :hihi:

Would be funny if I was on my way to La chambre :heyhey:

do you have any joe cocker songs my hubby does a good , unchain my heart, and you are so beautifull

Hi Maggi

I've just checked and we have both of those songs and a few others by JC :)

All the DJs at MJs use the same karaoke list and it's constantly being added to, hope to see you both there ;)

Splodge

• 4 weeks later...
Please don't sing 'Wuthering Heights' again, my ears can't take the strain. :help:

OMG! I think my version of W.H. really started off something..!

Don't worry, Wuthering is one song I won't be singing on karaoke myself; I can do plenty others really well.

I'll try and get down to MJ's sometime soon, as I can combine it with a visit to the reopened 'Planet', now called FAB.

No doubt you will probably get some of my colleagues/friends popping in from 'Fab' as well...:hihi:

Archived