Rugby Union World Cup megathread

firecracker

Who will win the Rugby Union World Cup?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Rugby Union World Cup?

• New Zealand
    • Australia
    • South Africa
    • England
    • Scotland
    • Wales
    • Ireland
    • France
    • Italy
    • Western Samoa
    • Argentina
    • Other

My prediction for this weekend (having done reasonably well last time):

France and South Africa to win fairly comfortably.

England are not going to be able to bully the French pack like they did the Aussies, and the French will win a kicking game this time round. Also, England may not have quite the same level of desire now that they've exceeded all expectation.

Argentina aren't a great team and I'd expect SA to be able to deal with the kicks and to have a big edge in the backs.

Well, who would have believed it, after been flattened by South Africa and not playing well against USA, we are in the final :o:o

Good old Jonny Wilko kick at the end knocking a nail in the French coffin, and they had to score a try, and crikey my heart was beating for the final 3 minutes.

Just amazing.

I dont care who we play now, owt is possible.

ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!!ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!!ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! ENGLAND ARE IN THE FINAL!!! :D

Archived