Rugby Union World Cup megathread

firecracker

Who will win the Rugby Union World Cup?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Rugby Union World Cup?

• New Zealand
    • Australia
    • South Africa
    • England
    • Scotland
    • Wales
    • Ireland
    • France
    • Italy
    • Western Samoa
    • Argentina
    • Other

Why not? I think Argentina being included would only be good for our game.

Expansion to me, just means MONEY! Why not invite NZ, Fiji, Aust and SA - and have a Champions' League?

I refuse to fly Ryanair thus Buenos Aires would be a bit expensive!

I don't trust their ability to provide disabled facilities.:help:

I am waiting for someone to suggest at the end of the Open (golf), let's take the top eight players and have an extra two days match play! You must bear in mind I'm 59 and weary of all this saturation/play-offs/change with greed behind it all!

I am waiting for someone to suggest at the end of the Open (golf), let's take the top eight players and have an extra two days match play! You must bear in mind I'm 59 and weary of all this saturation/play-offs/change with greed behind it all!

Who's talking about golf? Yawn!

Who's talking about golf? Yawn!

I'm not suggesting it, merely expecting it. Across the span of many sports I like, there is an obsession to make money. Back to thread, RUGBY, and the Premiership play-offs. Leicester have won it by a mile in the past but someone like Wasps, crowned champions, as events went their way on the day. Hereford suffered similarly in the Conference.

Archived